Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!As a Cart Attendant, you will provide support for our customers by providing quality customer service and support by collecting and sanitizing shopping carts, returning merchandise to the shelves, light janitorial duties in and outside of the store areas.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY; TRAINING PROVIDED
- Cart Attendants will retrieve shopping carts from outside the store back to the store interior.
- Coordinating and collecting of the parking lot, lawn, and inside store trash.
- Safely use snow removal equipment for properly removing snow.
- Perishable and salvage returns.
- Basic store and restroom cleaning.
- Working with our service desk, store entrance, check lanes and parking lot areas.
- Working with departments: Health and Beauty Care, Hardlines, Fashion/Softlines, Pets, Hardware, Card and Party, Outdoor, Seasonal and Floral.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Excellent customer service skills
- Warm and persuasive personality to guide customers in selecting products for purchase
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Strength and stamina to stand and walk for extended periods
- Highly-organized with a keen sense for details.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Can handle lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and twisting while handling product or using various equipment.
- Ability to shine in a fast-paced environment
Apply on company website