Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Work where you shop!
We are currently looking for new team members to join our team in the following positions:
- Cashier (Available between 12 PM - Midnight)
- Curbside Shopper (Available 12 PM - Midnight)
- Deli, Bakery, Produce, and Meat/Seafood Clerks (1st and 2nd Shifts)
- General Merchandise Clerk (Available between 12 PM - Midnight)
- 3rd shift Stocking Clerk (Available between 10 PM - 6 AM)
- Grocery Clerk (Available 2 PM - Midnight)
- Courtesy Team Member (Available between 2 PM - Midnight)
- Plano/Pricing Team Member (Available 6 AM - 3 PM)
- Receiving/Truck Unloader (Available between 11 AM - 5 PM)
- Gas Station (Various shifts; Must have a vehicle to complete gas runs)
All applicants must:
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs or more and stand for long periods of time.
WE PAY FOR EXPERIENCE
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to support and contribute to team goals.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and virtually.
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific technology.
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Desire to work with customers.
- Previous retail or customer experience preferred but not required.
- Good verbal communication and math skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Friendly outgoing attitude.
- Ability to operate cashier register system.
At Meijer, we know the importance of taking care of yourself and your family. That's why we provide various benefit options to fit your specific needs. Our benefit packages are competitive within the retail industry and are designed with you in mind!
Meijer's various options, available based on position type, location and/or length of time employed, include:
- Meijer 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Contributions
- Medical/Prescription Plan Coverage
- BeHealthy at Meijer Wellness Incentive Program
- Dental/Vision Plan Coverage
- Flexible Spending, Health Reimbursement and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Company-Provided Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Adoption Benefits
- Team Member Discount
- Fred and Lena Meijer Scholarship Program
We are an EEO employer
Apply on company website