Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Responsible for the execution of all aspects of day-to-day merchandising, stocking, product flow, planogram, and pricing of the Meat and Seafood departments. The Meat Team Leader is directly responsible for Meat team members.
What You'll be Doing:
- Ensures a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Responsible for achieving financial performance goals in both Meat and Seafood departments.
- Conducts interviews to ensure proper staffing levels are achieved.
- Trains Meat team members in a manner that builds and sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
- Writes and manages Meat schedules in order to achieve first class service levels while achieving expense control objectives.
- Ensures Real Time Apply is completed accurately and according to Meijer timelines.
- Ensures both signing execution and pricing accuracy are maintained.
- Accountable for Meijer sanitation and safety procedures.
- Controls and manages inventory shrinkage through BOH accuracy, use of production planners, and adherence to rotation guidelines.
- Reacts to and completes MITS tasks in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
Apply on company website