Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!The individual selected for this position must practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and policy promotes patient care. This person must be friendly and provide remarkable customer service to enhance overall patient health.
What You'll be Doing:
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy dispensing system.
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance claims.
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and receiving drug orders.
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy Department.
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the customer.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- High School/GED.
- Registered and/or licensed as required in the state of practice.
- Retail/Community Practice.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Organizational skills.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Professional appearance.
Apply on company website