Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This position provides overall administrative support to the manager/assigned department to ensure continuous operations and serves as departmental ‘go to' for questions. This role resolves routine questions and problems, determines scope and refers more complex issues to the appropriate party.
What You'll be Doing:
- Practice 200% Safety accountability – self and others.
- Provide efficient and professional administrative support to the department leader and team.
- Schedule meetings, answer phones and assist Team Members with a variety of requests.
- Prepare, modify and update documents such as memos, notifications, letter drafts and emails.
- Update and distribute reports, project updates, and routine department measures as required.
- Maintain the filing system (both hard and soft copy documentation) related to the assigned area.
- May assist in updating and monitoring departmental, project and capital budgets.
- May coordinate third-party vendor Daily Shipments and Receiving.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School graduate; additional education helpful, particularly in administrative/business studies.
- Knowledge of semi truck and trailer parts a plus.
- One to two years prior clerical/administrative experience.
- Familiarity with and ability to use current office technology tools.
- Inventory control and computer system experience.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Apply on company website