Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Memorial Health Meadows Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a Registered Nurse ED you can be a part of change.Benefits
$15,000 Sign on bonus for eligible candidates!
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse ED. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse in the Emergency Room, you are responsible to triage, assess and treat patients of all ages presenting for emergency care. We provide timely, compassionate care for patients with emergency and life-threatening conditions. Our range of services include everything from broken bone care to heart attack and stroke treatment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other. We are seeking a RN that has the same passion for patient care as we do.
What you will do in this role:
- You will document pertinent nursing notes to reflect: change in condition, transfer and discharge
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- You will be responsible for efficient throughput to include understanding and knowledge of all care zones such as triage, rapid treatment area, carepath, pediatric ER, trauma, behavioral health, etc.
- You coordinate and triage incoming ambulance traffic
- You manage care with primary ED attending
- You are responsible for learning, understanding and use of the Emergency Severity Index 5-level triage algorithm
- You are responsible for responding to critical needs as well as serve as a resource nurse for trauma
- You will demonstrate the ability to manage critical situations and make care based decisions.
- You will educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay.
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross - PALS and ACLS
- 1 Year Experience Required
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital is a regional health system featuring a state-of-the-art hospital, cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia, Ga. and the surrounding communities. Meadows Health includes the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties. The center offers the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women's services, wound care, orthopedic medicine and more.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved)."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse ED opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website