DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Special Proceures RN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Employee stock purchase program
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee discount program
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our GIDU team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We are seeking a Coordinator of Special Procedures RN to join our team for Endoscopy, Pain and Infusions.
As a Coordinator you will plan, assess and implement gastrointestinal and endoscopic, pain and infusion procedures. You will work with computerized topography scans and x-rays to help diagnose patients. Keep patients informed about their conditions and assist gastroenterologists, surgeons, nutritionists and physicians.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- You will maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- You will be required to prescribe, delegate and coordinate all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- You will need the social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians and other employees
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold and active Compact/Multi-State RN license.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Heath Care Provider is required.
- Prior experience is preferred.
In 2018, Memorial Health University Medical Center affiliated with HCA Healthcare (South Atlantic Division), one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to be patient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter the circumstance: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. HCA has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful, southern city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500 colleagues.
Memorial Health University Medical Center serves as a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center, the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
Memorial Health University Medical Center is always looking to grow and further advance in the healthcare industry, earning local, regional, national recognition of excellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovative operating strategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help our community thrive. Our goal is to create a new standard for excellence that will not only serve our current patients but also change the future of medicine.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website