DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial Health proudly serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
The Medical Technologist is responsible for performing tests and reporting results of requested Laboratory procedures and providing physicians with accurate and timely results to aid them in diagnosis and treatment of patients. Works under the supervision of the Technical Manager and the technical guidance of MT II and MT III. Complies with the Memorial Health Compliance Program, related policies and procedures and the Code of Business Practices; reports instances of perceived and actual non-compliance to Team Leader or through other reporting mechanisms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Medical Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science or related science with at least (4) year's clinical laboratory experience, one of which must be as a MT I at MHUMC. Bachelors Degree required.
- Can distinguish colors, demonstrates independent judgment, demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skill, requires coordination and good manual dexterity skills, demonstrates initiative, possesses ability to work under stress, and demonstrates ability to organize.
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) or equivalent. Must have a secondary certification in either specialized testing, instrument maintenance, or instrument calibration/validation.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website