SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Be a part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else. Join Memorial Health University Medical Center, part of the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Diagnostic Imaging Registered Nurse.
Our team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are searching for a Registered Nurse to join our patient-centered Daignostic Imaging team in a flexible, PRN position. Our team of RN's are nurturing, and will go above and beyond for their patients – granting them several Daisy Awards! Hours will be largely Monday-Friday, day shift hours, with weekend call (7a-3p) every fourth weekend.
In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the health care team, the Diagnostic Imaging RN is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will manage efficient flow of patient care including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care and comfort, and arranging for admissions, testing and discharges
- You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- ACLS Required
- 2 years of hospital-based experience required.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website