- Effectively perform all competencies per the Back Office Skills Checklist.
- Perform the patient rooming process per established protocol, including interview patient and measure vital signs.
- Administer medications and perform procedures as ordered/instructed by provider.
- Maintain effective and organized systems to ensure:
- timely patient flow,
- rooms are stocked with adequate supplies,
- maintenance of instruments
- all related reports and information are available in the Electronic Health Record
- maintenance of all logs and required checks
- patient follow-up and messages are handled in a HIPAA-compliant manner
- Follow established policies and procedures for labeling and collecting all specimens, using appropriate media as directed by provider.
- Maintain current knowledge of medications, sterile techniques, and policies and procedures. Dispose of contaminated/non-contaminated materials sharps in the appropriate disposal container.
- Ensure documentation is complete, accurate, timely, and reflects patient's plan of care. Submit charges for MA-performed services in a timely and accurate manner per office protocols.
- Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Provide instructions and results to patient as ordered/directed by Provider.
- Perform any additional or miscellaneous duties as requested by the provider or management team within the scope of knowledge, ability and practice.
Apply on company website