- Physical, spiritual, and psychosocial assessment of environment and patient support system to determine appropriate management for Hospice care.
- Review Plan of Care with patient, family, physician. Identify symptoms, provide direct nursing interventions per agency protocol, and modify plan of care as needed.
- Supervise and teach patient and care providers in disease process, treatment plan and comfort measures. Evaluate patient, family & caregiver comprehension and response to treatment plan and modify as needed.
- Reconciles medications, updates medication profiles, assures proper medication refills ordered/delivered timely
- Provide direct nursing measures, appropriate, effective symptom management, documents interventions, including medication orders and physician interaction as appropriate
- Documents pertinent information clearly, accurately and timely according to Hospice standards; communicates vital information timely to appropriate staff
- Meets productivity standards set by agency
Apply on company website