Own the Full Test Engineering Cycle in a New Role Supporting Next-Generation Technology Rare opportunity to join a well-funded startup poised to launch disruptive power solutions This newly-created role is your opportunity to make a significant and visible impact at a cutting-edge startup delivering disruptive technology that will drive electronic systems innovation across a diverse range of industries. You will work with Menlo Micro and their proprietary and proven Ideal Switch technology -- electromechanical switches that are smaller than the width of a human hair and are architected to be scalable, depending on the power ratings required. Consider a few of the advantages of joining us. You will:
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: the innovative, energized, growth atmosphere of a startup, built on a strong and stable foundation of investors industry giants GE Ventures, Corning and Paladin Capital and fully realized products.
- Impact the entire testing cycle by developing, improving and implementing test solutions that span our entire portfolio of products.
- Work closely with top minds in the electronic systems and semiconductor industries, including our CTO and Senior VP of Operations, who have been at the heart of developing Menlos MEMS switch technology since its conception.
- Create a legacy of work that will truly make a difference work you can be proud of.
We work with companies that are subject to International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, to meet the basic qualification for this role, you will be a "U.S. Person," -- a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US (green card holder) or a member of a narrowly-defined category of protected individuals. In addition, to be a good fit for the Power Test Engineer opportunity, you will have:
- A BS or MS in electrical or electronic engineering, physics or a related field.
- 3+ years of professional work experience as an ATE test engineer working with high power electronic or electrical devices, including the ability to develop high power test methods using ATE instrumentation including milli ohm resistance measurements, pico amp leakage measurements, mixed signal testing synchronizing digital cards with digitizers and SMUs and high current SMU techniques.
- Full knowledge of ATE production test eco systems, with package handler and wafer prober interfaces, including strong experience programming an ATE with C++.
- Understanding of statistical process control and test limit guard banding methodology.
Apply on company website