Join a Cutting-Edge, Fast-Growth Company and Support Disruptive Products That Are Changing Markets Advance Your Career with Menlo Micro, a Rapidly Growing Spin-Off from GE Global Research If you combine experience in failure analysis with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a hands-on approach, the role of Reliability and Failure Analysis Engineer offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact in a broad role, not only as you conduct failure analyses, but also as you take point on bringing the function in-house.
- Join us during an exciting time and help shape an important role,created to meet the demands of rapid growth.
- Support Menlo Micro's proprietary and proven Ideal Switch technology -- electromechanical switches smaller than the width of a human hair and architected to be scalable to different power ratings.
- Work with top minds in the electronic systems and semiconductor industries --professionals who aren't interested in maintaining the status quo, but who are passionate about pushing technology forward.
- Enjoy our energized, small company atmosphere along with big company benefits, including stock options, built on the foundation and resources of top investors including GE, Corning and Paladin Capital Group.
- A bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, or another job-relevant field.
- 2-5 years of reliability engineering experience, including strong demonstrable skill with electrical test equipmentincluding power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes, and other common equipment.
- Experience with qualification testing based on industry standards (JEDEC, MIL standards)
- Proficiency in reading schematics and troubleshooting analog and digital circuits.
- Familiarity with basic failure analysis techniques including 2D and 3D X-Ray, cross-sectioning, SEM, EDS, probing, and FLIR thermography.
- Strong statistical skills, reliability modeling, (hypothesis testing, sampling distributions, LTPD, Weibull statistics)
- Some exposure to RF/microwave technology a plus.
- CAD experience is aplus.
Apply on company website