Take New, Disruptive Technology from Design to Production in a High-Impact, Ground Floor Role Help Drive Cradle to Grave New Product Introduction of a Disruptive, High-Power Switch Product Line in an Exciting, Potentially Career-Defining Role We are seeking a Senior Product Engineer with full-cycle product development experience (design to production-ready) to support new high-power switch products. A professional who isnt interested in maintaining the status quo, but instead, sees the possibilities and is passionate about pushing technology forward.
This is your opportunity to have a significant impact at a newer, cutting-edge company delivering disruptive technology that will drive electronic systems innovation across a diverse range of industries. You will work with Menlo Micro and their proprietary and proven Ideal Switch technology -- electromechanical switches that are smaller than the width of a human hair and are architected to be scalable, depending on the power ratings required. Consider a few of the advantages of joining our team.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: the innovative, energized, growth atmosphere of a newer organizationbuilt on a strong and stable foundation of investors industry giants GE Ventures, Corning and Paladin Capital and fully realized products.
- Leverage your experience in new product introduction to impact the entire product engineering cycle from understanding the needs of the client (which differ depending on industry--medical, defense, aerospace, wireless infrastructure and more) to focusing on systems architecture to delivering cutting edge high power solutions.
- Work closely with top minds in the electronic systems and semiconductor industries, including our CTO and Senior VP of Operationswho havebeen at the heart of developing Menlos MEMS switch technology since its conception.
- Create a legacy of work that will truly make a difference work you can be proud of.
- This is an exciting time to join our team. In its fourth year of independent operation, Menlo Micro is already enjoying great success and is on the edge of a huge spike in growth. In this rare role, you can still make a ground-floor impact atop the solid foundation that is already in place, while earning competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and an outstanding stock option package. Of course, while we well into the start-up phase, we maintain a high-energy, entrepreneurialapproach to our work.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering (highly preferred), Computer Engineering, Material Science, Physics or similar technical focus.
- 5 to 8 years of professional work experience as a product engineer, including sustaining and new product introduction.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Data Analysis: Strong with JMP or Excel and a database interface (Exensio, DataPower, DataConductor).
- Programming: Familiarity with C, C++ and/or Labview or similar programming language to automate your workflow. Arduino / other Micro Controllers, understanding GPIB/SCPI commands for communicating with electrical instruments.
- Know how to use lab instruments like SMUs, Switch matrix, function generator, and oscilloscopes.
- Experience with Power switching device test and test systems at high power.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Apply on company website