Primary Location: PA-PABrodheadsville-526 Jenna Dr
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
LOOKING TO HAVE AN IMPACT WITH CHILDREN AT-RISK AND FAMILIES IN NEED?
This role is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference with Pennsylvania families.
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of all! Description
As a Clinical Coordinator/Therapist in our Brodheadsville, PA office, you will assess the ongoing need for therapeutic services, coordinate services provided, and ensure the quality of care delivered.
- Conduct Individual and Family Therapy
- Support the development and implementation of service plans
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans.
- Participate in the review and matching of new clients.
- Review and maintain documentation
Join our amazing team of dedicated therapists providing quality services to children with emotional, behavioral, or medical complexities.
Apply on company website