Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN for Adult Day Program
Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
California MENTOR is a team Driven By Purpose and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.Description
License Vocational Nurse – Opportunities available in Bakersfield!
We currently have a rewarding LVN opportunity at our Chateau d'Bakersfield day program serving adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other specialized needs. Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the individuals we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
**This is a part time position with a consistent and regular schedule. The schedule is Monday through Wednesday during day time hours - that means weekends and evenings are free to enjoy!**
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse you will:
- Provides technical assistance and training to staff to ensure the effective implementation of medically related services
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are performed as prescribed
- Responsible for following nursing care plans according to program requirements
- Provide direct support to individuals we serve
Apply on company website