This position supports Mercy's philosophy of patient centered care by serving fresh, nutritious food in a caring manner to patients, family and staff. Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing areas of the kitchen and café, washing and sanitizing pots and pans as well as receiving and putting stock away in a safe and orderly manner. Job Duties
- Maintains clean and sanitary environment.
- Removes trash, cardboard, and recyclables in accordance with procedure
- Receives and rotates food stock and other goods.
- Ensures all pots, pans, and other kitchen utensils are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Provides needed paperwork to Administrative Assistant.
- Performs daily tasks contained in daily cleaning schedule.
- Ability to read and write.
- Three months or more of relevant experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Apply on company website