We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don't believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Serves the Mercy Health System by conducting end-user training for EHR applications and supporting EHR education initiatives across the Ministry.
Ensures Mercy values are reflected in all aspects of the departments operations. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, guiding principles, and Mercy Service Standards.Qualifications:
Because you're committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That's why you'll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: Work experience in an adult training environment. Certification/Registration: Achievement of TDO Presentation Skills and Epic Certified status within three months of employment.
- Other skills & knowledge: Travel up to 80% to support training, implementation, commercialization, etc.
- Good project management skills. Analytical skills with the ability to identify complex problems and develop solutions. Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to work flexible hours (may include evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Experience: 2 years work experience in the following: Working in an adult training environment in a Healthcare setting. Developing training curriculum and delivering training classes.
We'll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Apply on company website