Charge Experience Not Required
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
- Experience: Prior experience as a Charge Nurse in a hospital setting
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited school
- Preferred Education: BSN
- License: current RN license in our state of Oklahoma
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification and ACLS through the American Heart Association
**Sign on bonus offered to nurses with 1+ years of experience!**
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, & 401k retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
- Offer $10k sign on bonus to full time RNs with at least 1 year of exp and $5k sign on for part time RNs with at least 1 year of exp
- Up to 80 hours of PTO (Paid Time Off) frontload given to you within the month you start at Mercy based on your RN years of exp
- Tuition reimbursement for those who work at Mercy after 6 months or more
- $3k referral bonus to current Mercy co-workers for referring an RN who is placed within Mercy
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information, please reach out to Chris at Chris.Freeman@Mercy.Net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website