We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
The Compliance Manager supports functions, tasks, and projects related to the Mercy Compliance Program Plan. The Compliance Manager ensures timely completion of investigations, conducts research, provides education and training as needed. Facilitates policies and processes to support adherence to the Mercy Code of Conduct and Compliance Program Plan by Mercy co-workers and physicians serving in all assigned locations. This position performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values and Mercy Service Standards. Some travel may be required to meet department needs.
- Education: A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Licensure: Valid driver's license.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years' experience in a health care setting, preferably in billing, medical records, auditing, finance or clinical setting.
- Other: Must possess logical thinking and problem solving abilities, excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Preferred Experience: Prefer at least 1 year experience in Healthcare Compliance Management
- Preferred Certifications: Certified in Healthcare Compliance through the Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) or become certified within 24 months of hire
- Conducts research, provides references and guidance on Compliance matters to internal customers.
- Develops and presents to various learners, compliance education and training. Tracks activities accordingly.
- Manages investigations on compliance issues and complaints. Initiates corrective action and process improvement as indicated. Communicates with patients and/or relevant parties in person, via phone and/or written methods.
- Tracks and maintains accurate information in Compliance department databases and files.
- Complies/presents various Compliance reports, meeting agendas, minutes, etc.
- Coordinates various Compliance meetings.
- Maintains knowledge and experience pertaining to healthcare regulatory requirements in areas such as Medicare, Stark, Anti-Kickback, etc.
- Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values and Mercy Service Standards. Some travel may be required to meet department needs.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Compliance, Manager, Oklahoma City, Auditor, Privacy education
Apply on company website