We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Responsible for assisting physicians and nurses in providing patient care to clinic patients under the supervision of physicians/nurse practitioner and the Clinic Manager.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certifications: Current certification in CPR.
- Other: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Basic computer knowledge. Customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
- Preferred Education: Completion of an accredited MA or phlebotomy program
- Preferred Experience: Two years clinic experience
- Preferred Other: Additional languages
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website