Mercy in Springfield, Missouri is recruiting a full-time occupational medicine physician to meet growing community support, patient volumes, and current access challenges. Residency training in occupational medicine is not required, but candidates must be BC/BE in primary care, sports medicine, emergency medicine, or related specialty. This position offers an exceptional quality of life with a 36-hour workweek and no call requirements.
Mercy Hospital Springfield
- 877-bed tertiary hospital and level I trauma center
- 700+ integrated physicians across all medical specialties for easy referrals
- 129-year history in the community - financially strong and stable
- Faith-based, not-for-profit ministry with 44 hospitals and 45,000 co-workers
- Beautiful occupational medicine clinic located by orthopedics
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Forbes "America's Best Employers" two years in a row
- Ranked in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by HealthGrades
- Truven Top 5 System 2016-2019
Mercy Clinic Occupational Medicine Springfield Offers:
- Mercy has contracts with many area employers with more being negotiated - demand for services is high
- 100% occupational medicine – comprehensive treatment for work-related injuries and illness, pre-employment and post-injury, ratings, etc.
- Guaranteed salary with future wRVU plus quality and production incentives
- $25,000 signing bonus plus $16,000 relocation package
- 36-hour workweek, no call, no weekends, no holidays
- Clinic has procedure rooms and comprehensive imaging services
- Supportive administration, experienced director of employer relations, integrated marketing
- Access to patients right away; high demand and proven volumes
- Comprehensive benefits package for your entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Flexible vacation, CME with $5k allowance, and time off
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Todd Vandewalker, MHA | Senior Physician Recruiter
Apply on company website