Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Nephrologist to join a busy and established practice on the campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
Mercy Nephrology group is a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Physician Wellness Program
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
About Mercy Hospital St. Louis:
- 100 Top Hospital by Watson Health
- 979-bed, full-accredited teaching hospital
- Only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County
- CMS Five-Star Hospital
- 80,000 adult emergency visits annually
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
For more information, contact:
Joan Humphries | Director of Physician Recruitment
Joan.Humphries@mercy.net | mercy.net/careers
Apply on company website