Mercy Infusion Center is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team to work as needed.
This position will be responsible for greeting patients, taking patient's vital signs and history and preparing them to be seen by the physician. It will require accurate recording of all information into the medical record. Primary responsibility for stocking and preparing rooms for examinations and making sure equipment is in working order and ready for use. Initial viewing of and recording of lab results and transmitting those values to the physician.
- Schedule: Hours vary based on need of department. Department hours between Monday - Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
- Street Location: Mercy Way, Joplin
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education.
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one.
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA.
- Paid parental leave for new parents.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid PTO for volunteering.
- Competitive salary.
- Future career growth!
- Education: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Knowledge of the principles and skills needed for nursing, care, examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures. Knowledge of medications and their effects, patient education, principles to develop a self-care program, instruments and common safety practices.
- Licensure: Current valid state license.
**If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an email invitation (from a Modern Hire email address) to self-schedule. Please ensure the email provided on your application is checked regularly.**
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website