Sign On Bonus and PTO Frontload Available!
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, consults with other specialties as required and adjusts nusing care processes as indicated to ensure optimal patient care in the Emergency Department
- Education: Graduate with an Associate or Bachelor's degree from an accredited school or nursing
- Licensure: Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Missouri
- Experience: Be a practicing RN for 1 year. At least 1 year ED experience preferred
- Certifications: Current BLS ACLS within 6 months of hire PALS within 6 months of hire
- Other: Perform ECGs Critical thinking skills Able to interepret cardiac rhythms and recognize life threatening arrythmias Able to function under high stress situations Basic conputer skills Able to difuse an esculating situation Team building skills service recovery
- Preferred Experience: At least 1 year ED experience
- Preferred Certifications: ENPC TNCC CEN
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
RN, Registered Nurse, Clinical Nurse, ER, ED
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website