$10K Experienced Nurse Sign On Bonus Available!
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Critical Care Registered nurses are accountable for the provision of nursing care assigned patients in all phases of care in ICU. They are responsible for the prescribing of nursing interventions, the coordination of patient activities, and delegation of those aspects of care, which may be provided by other members of interdisciplinary team. Basic to the accomplishment of this goal is individual professional accountability through adherence to standards of nursing care of critically ill, and through a commitment to act in accordance with ethical principles. The nurse will perform all work in accord to the mission, vision and values of Mercy.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensure: Current Oklahoma RN License.
- Certifications: Current AHA ACLS and BLS certification.
- Other: Demonstrates competence by completion of the Critical Care Orientation checklist within the first three months of employment. Successful completion of a critical care course. Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Basic computer knowledge.Responsible for utilizing the Institute of Medicine's "6 Quality Improvement Aims" as an organized approach to creating service excellence in care/services (Safe, Timely, Efficient, Effective, Equitable, and Patient Centered.
- Preferred Experience: Two or more years of recent critical care experience preferred.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information, please reach out to Karen Temple at Karen.Temple@Mercy.Net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website