We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don't believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
1. Assesses the condition of patient and/or significant other in a timely, consistent and systematic manner. Documents objective and subjective data according to policy.
2. Develops an outcome oriented plan of care that reflects the patient's actual or potential health problems.
3. Implements the plan of care to achieve the identified outcomes for the patient according to policy and procedure.
4. Evaluates effectiveness of services provided.
5. Demonstrates effective and accurate verbal, written and electronic communication.
6. Participates in unit and organizational activities.
7. Demonstrates effective patient safety techniques.
8. Demonstrates professional conduct and development.
Licensure: Current Oklahoma RN License
Certifications: BLS certified
Other: Completes Hospital and nursing competency within 3 months of employment and annually, submits to Nurse Manager/ Education Coordinator.
Preferred Education: BSN
- Up to $20k loan repayment for recent RN graduates
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Up to 80 hours of PTO front load available after department orientation
- Shift differential $3.25 evenings/$4.00 nights/$4.00 weekends
- Annual certification pay
- Health/Dental/Vision available day one
- Wellness program – earn up to $400/year
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call, Free basic life insurance, Free AD&D coverage
- Short term disability benefits
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
- Clinical Ladder - a career development plan providing a structure that increases nurse involvement and collaboration.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website