Mercy Hospital Washington
PACU, Full Time- 40 hours
Experienced nurses encouraged to apply here!
Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus for RNs!
Relocation Assistance Available!
Learn more about our PACU Department here!
Monday - Friday varying day shift with a rotating on call schedule
We Offer Great Incentives:
Learn more about our benefits here!
- Annual Merit increases based on performance
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in obtaining your BSN (up to $16,000)
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
- Free parking
For additional questions please email Jamie.Blair@Mercy.net or call 314.364.7268
Mercy Hospital Washington has been Recognized and Awarded for the following:
- Awarded an 'A' for the 11th consecutive time in the 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- Named one of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by The Chartis Center for Rural Health
- Recognition by the American College of Cardiology in the 2021 US News & World Report 'Best Hospitals' issue for providing quality hospital care to heart patients
- Highest CMS Star Rating in the area
- Designated as the only Level III Trauma Center between St. Louis and Jefferson City
- Designated as a Level II Stroke Center
- Designated as a Level II STEMI Center for time-critical heart attack diagnosis
- Earned the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Utilizes the nursing process to provide patient care. Maintains professional accountability for provision of patient care for the assigned patients. Evaluates the overall effectiveness of care provided by other direct care givers. Coordinates the patient care in conjunction with other departments. Maintains patient rights and confidentiality of patient information. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and mercy service standards.
Education: Graduate of an accredited registered professional nursing program
Licensure: Is personally responsible for obtaining, and maintaining, a current RN license within the hiring state and/or compact licensure in which nursing duties are performed and must meet all state board of nursing requirements.
Experience: Acute Care Experience Needed
- Position requires individuals to push, pull, and/or lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Position requires prolonged standing and walking each shift
- Position requires the ability to grip, reach, bend, kneel, twist, and squat to perform duties
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or successful completion of course within 30 days of hire.
One or more of the certifications below may be required based on the position/unit hired to, or acquisition of certification within department required timeframe:
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course)
- TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course)
- CPHON (Certified Pediatric/Hematology/Oncology Nurses)
- OCN (Oncology Certified Nurse)
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- PEARS (Pediatric Assessment Recognition and Stabilization)
- S.T.A.B.L.E. (Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood Pressure, Lab Work, And Emotional Support) Six Assessment & Care Modules
- C-EFM (Fetal Monitor Certification)
- Other unit specific certifications as required
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For additional questions please email Jamie.Blair@Mercy.Net.
Full Time, PACU, 40 hours, Hospital, RN, Registered Nurse, Washington, Mercy
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website