We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Senior Business Clinical Solutions Analyst - Epic
Position can be done Remote. Work from Home.
- Formulates and defines business scope and objectives as well as Epic Clinical Systems requirements through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business and industry requirements
- Performs functional analysis, requirements, definition and application module configuration and testing.
- Responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/control tables
- Has a thorough understanding of the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for the business functions
- Responsible for the identification of and resolution of gaps in the business processes. Involved in security/authorization setup, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation
- May be involved in the installation and tuning of modification, as well as archiving data. Generally this position has light programming skills in the appropriate language to develop scripts necessary for application functionality
- Functions as a primary liaison between Epic Clinical Systems teams and internal and external customer teams requiring Epic Clinical Systems services
- Manages and cultivates the Epic Clinical Systems teams relationships with internal customers and project teams
- Marshalls appropriate resources to deliver Epic Clinical Systems services in support of project deliverables
- Production Support – monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, enhancing and providing advanced customer support
- Deployment / Implementation – planning and executing the implementation of new applications or system integration and testing
- Design – researching, recommending and designing new technologies, new configurations and enhancements to existing systems; providing consulting advice to customers on the capabilities of the environment
- Experience: 2 years of relevant technical or business work experience
- Required Education: Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- EpicCare Ambulatory certification.
- Epic Certification
- Other Prefered Requirements:
- Experience with requirements management, diagramming, use case development
- Experience in process design, reengineering, and requirements documentation methodologies
- Experience in the design and production of quality deliverables
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office products including Visio
- General understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Vendor relationship skills
- General understanding of a variety of operating systems
- Ability to work in a complex technical environment
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website