**Please Note: This is a hybrid position. This position sits in Chesterfield, Missouri***
Potential $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
vICU Nurse Overview:
- Schedule: 6:00pm - 6:30am
- The Virtual Care Nurse provides TeleICU nursing care to a diverse population of critically ill ICU patients across multiple hospitals in multiple states from a centralized location.
- The TeleICU nurse assesses their patient's data and provides nursing care in collaboration with the bedside using audio/ video connections during their patient's ICU stay to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- The TeleICU nurse performs video assessment of their patient, monitors their patient's vital signs and other physiological data using technology and specialized software.
Education: Must have either a current RN Temporary Permit/RN license in the State of Missouri
Licensure: Missouri State Licensure & Multi-state licensure required within 6 months of hire.
Experience: Minimum 2 years recent ICU nursing experience
Certifications: CPR required ACLS required. CCRN/CCRNe/CCRNk required within one year of hire
Preferred Education: BSN preferred
Preferred Experience: Charge nurse experience preferred
Key Mercy Benefits:
- Potential $400 annually for Healthification
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website