Job Description & Requirements
Abdominal Radiology Physician in Colorado
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider an incredible abdominal imaging opportunity for a fellowship-trained radiologist in one of the most beautiful cities in the country. Enjoy access to the newest technologies and the very latest in patient and family care.
Work alongside an exceptional team in an organization that believes in the importance of work-life balance.
- 100% abdominal imaging position with an opportunity to read general radiology, if desired
- Monday–Friday work schedule with only 5–6 weekends of call per year
- Earn a competitive salary plus bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package available with malpractice insurance and retirement plans that match 2:1
- Opportunity to participate in multidisciplinary conferences and tumor boards
- All sites are accredited by the American College of Radiology
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Colorado's capital city offers an inviting community filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery all around. Denver offers a small-town feel while providing an array of big-city activities and attractions.
- Enjoy 300 days of sunshine with mild summers and winters, making Denver the ideal place to live and work
- World-renowned skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, boating, and other countless outdoor activities
- Top-notch public school system—including the coveted Cherry Creek School District—and countless private and parochial options
- Unlimited housing options, from the most modern apartments and condos to new housing developments, country club homes, and so much more
- Outstanding shopping and dining options as well as incredible arts and entertainment
Board Eligible/Board Certified in Radiology
Abdominal/Body Imaging Fellowship
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Body Imaging Radiologists, Body Image Radiology, Whole Body Imaging, Radiology And Biomedical Imaging, Radiology Physician, Body Imaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsAbdominal Radiology Physician in ColoradoStartDate: 09/01/2021Merritt Hawkins invi...
Apply on company website