Job Description & Requirements
Academic Anesthesiology in Indiana
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider an exciting opportunity to join a growing Department of Anesthesiology in a Midwest capital city. This is a clinically focused academic position that will allow the incoming faculty to be part of a top health system and to pursue teaching and clinical research opportunities.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Obstetrics, regional, neuro/neurosurgical, trauma, transplant, and additional surgical subspecialties cases
- No pediatric cases required
- Clinical teaching in a care team model
- Ability to supervise CAAs, CRNAs, residents, and fellows
- Work within a Level I trauma center
- Monday–Friday position with a favorable call schedule
- Incredible support system available
- Large regional transplant program
- Plenty of amenities with a low cost of living
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state
- Museums, big-city attractions, great shops and restaurants, and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Popular local canal with gondola rides and pedal boats
- Local international airport and professional sports teams
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsAcademic Anesthesiology in IndianaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins invites you to co...
Apply on company website