Job Description & Requirements
Academic General Neurologist in New Mexico
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full time
A well-established university in a beautiful mountainside location is seeking board-certified or board-eligible neurologists to join its Department of Neurology. This is a wonderful opportunity for incoming physicians to work within a department that plays a critical role in the health of the entire state.
- Ideal candidates will be trained in neurology and participate in the clinical activities within the neurology program, including rounding on the inpatient and outpatient clinics, teaching ward services, and consultation services.
- We desire candidates with excellent communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary setting, and experience teaching house staff and medical students.
- Leadership opportunities are available for outstanding candidates with strong track records of accomplishments.
- Located in a vibrant city in New Mexico, our inviting community is filled with a diverse culture and distinctive traditions. With consistent sunshine throughout the year, accompanied by painted skies and gorgeous mountain views serving as your everyday backdrop, you'll find yourself basking in an incomparable quality of life.
- A cost of living lower than the national average
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Endless opportunities for outdoor activities, including skiing, hot air ballooning, golfing, hiking, rock climbing, and biking
- An incredible arts scene as well as an array of local shopping and dining options
New Mexico is home to 5 national forests, 20 national parks and monuments, and 35 state parks.About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsAcademic General Neurologist in New MexicoStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full timeA well...
Apply on company website