Job Description & Requirements
Academic Neuroradiologist in Colorado
An academic practice in highly desirable Denver, Colorado is seeking a fellowship-trained neuroradiologist who is interested in an academic career.
- 80% clinical and 20% academic
- 100% neuroradiology with option to read general radiology, if desired
- High quality of life positions with only ~ 5-6 weekends of daytime call per year
- Resources include a research-dedicated PET-CT, 3T MR and new PET-MR scanner, cyclotron, and GMP radiopharmaceutical production facility, imaging analysis laboratory, full spectrum of small animal imaging equipment
- Mentorship and professional development are strongly supported at the Department and Section level
- J1 and H1b visa sponsorship is available
Live and Work in Denver
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Colorados capital city and surrounding areas offer inviting communities filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery all around.
- Selected #14 Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report 2021-2022
- Breath-taking views of the Front Range Rockies
- Enjoy 300 days of sunshine, world-renowned skiing, and top-notch public schools
Board Eligible/Board Certified Diagnostic Radiology
CAQ in Neuroradiology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuroradiology, Neuroradiologist, Neuro, Radiology Neuro, Radiology Neurology, Neuroimaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply on company website