Job Description & Requirements
Academic Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon - in Florida
StartDate: 10/01/2021Pay Rate: $496000.00 - 496000.00
- Board certification or eligibility in Pediatric Congenital Heart Surgery
- Eligible for medical licensure in Florida
- Join an established practice with 1 Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a single center facility with clinic, OR, and cardiac ICU all on the same hospital campus
- Supportive administration that helps develop and cultivate a successful research and academic career path
- Practice in the heart of Miami, a dynamic urban community with a rich cultural heritage where residents and tourists alike enjoy world-class beaches, dining and nightlife, museums, professional sporting events, and many festivals
- Comprehensive benefits offered include health, life, dental, retirement with match, CME allowance, paid malpractice with tail coverage, significant tuition assistance for dependents, and generous time off
The University of Miami Health System delivers leading-edge patient care by the region's best doctors, powered by the groundbreaking research of the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine. As South Florida's only university-based medical system, UHealth is a vital component of the community that is leading the next generation of health care.
UHealth combines exceptional patient care, breakthrough research, and novel education to create an innovative approach to health care. Within the UHealth system, patients can participate in clinical trials and benefit from the latest discoveries that are fast-tracked from the laboratory to the bedside.
Domestic and International patients come for consultations with our renowned physicians, advanced treatment technologies, leading-edge medical therapies, and state-of-the-art surgical procedures. Whatever your particular reason for coming to UHealth, you receive customized medical care delivered within a compassionate, multicultural setting.
UHealth values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgeon, Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery, Pediatric Heart Surgeon, Pediatric Heart Surgery, Surgery Pediatric Heart, Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsAcademic Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon - in FloridaStartDate: 10/01/2021Pay Rate: $496000.00 - 496...
Apply on company website