Job Description & Requirements
Adult & Geriatric Primary Care Physician in Louisiana
StartDate: 10/30/2020Available Shifts: 16 per month Pay Rate: $215000.00 - 215000.00
Heal, a highly innovative healthcare organization, is seeking a board-certified primary care provider for a full-time position in an inviting city in Louisiana. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that empowers providers to use technology to build their practices and improve patients' lives by focusing on closing healthcare gaps to revolutionize how care is delivered.
- True flexibility of scheduling—determine your own work hours and shifts on a weekly basis
- Ability to spend time with each patient and develop strong interpersonal relationships—only see 8–15 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, pharmacy, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance
- Enjoy one week for CME and $2,500 annually for CME
- $100 million investment by Humana allows for Heal's significant growth and development
- Up to $100,000 in stock option received upon start
- Board-certified in primary specialty of practice
- Candidate must possess MD or DO
- Must be patient-focused and mission-oriented
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and innovative in care
Located approximately 2 hours from New Orleans, this lively community is filled with exciting entertainment throughout the entire year. Known as the “happiest city in America,” it's a town rich in history and tradition with residents who truly understand the meaning of genuine Southern hospitality.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Some of the top public and private high schools in the state
- Incredible cuisine and cultural festivities
- A vibrant community with a variety of engaging events, festivals, and Mardi Gras activities
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including kayaking, biking, fishing, and camping
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsAdult & Geriatric Primary Care Physician in LouisianaStartDate: 10/30/2020Availa...
Apply on company website