Job Description & Requirements
Adult & Geriatric Primary Care Physician in Louisiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 300000.00
Heal, a highly innovative healthcare organization, is seeking a board-certified primary care provider for a full-time position in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that empowers providers to use technology to build their practices and improve patients' lives by focusing on closing healthcare gaps to revolutionize how care is delivered.
- True flexibility of scheduling—determine your own work hours and shifts on a weekly basis
- Ability to spend time with each patient and develop strong interpersonal relationships—only see 8–15 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, pharmacy, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance
- Enjoy $2,500 annually for CME
- $100 million investment by Humana allows for Heal's significant growth and development
- Up to $100,000 stock option received upon start
- Board-certified in primary specialty of practice
- Candidate must possess MD or DO
- Must be patient-focused and mission-oriented
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and innovative in care
Louisiana's remarkable capital city, Baton Rouge is a wonderful place to live, work, and play. Filled with genuine Southern hospitality and endless opportunities for both adventure and relaxation, this welcoming city offers an ideal quality of life.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools and home to Louisiana State University
- Incredible cuisine and arts and culture scene
- A variety of family-friendly events and activities throughout the year
- An outdoor lover's paradise—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, kayaking, fishing, and much more
- Convenient access to New Orleans and the Gulf Coast
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsAdult & Geriatric Primary Care Physician in LouisianaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 ...
Apply on company website