Job Description & Requirements
Adult & Geriatric Primary Care Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 16 per month Pay Rate: $225000.00 - 225000.00
Heal, a highly innovative healthcare organization, is seeking a board-certified primary care provider for a full-time position in Savannah, Georgia. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that empowers providers to use technology to build their practices and improve patients' lives by focusing on closing healthcare gaps to revolutionize how care is delivered.
- True flexibility of scheduling—determine your own work hours and shifts on a weekly basis
- Ability to spend time with each patient and develop strong interpersonal relationships—only see 8–15 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, pharmacy, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance
- Enjoy $2,500 annually for CME
- $100 million investment by Humana allows for Heal's significant growth and development
- Up to $100,000 stock option received upon start
- Board-certified in primary specialty of practice
- Candidate must possess MD or DO
- Must be patient-focused and mission-oriented
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and innovative in care
Nestled along the beautiful Atlantic Coast, Savannah is a sought-after destination filled with gorgeous beaches, a thriving arts scene, and events and activities throughout the year. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life in one of the nation's top cities.
- A lower cost of living than the national average and a variety of housing options, including beautiful homes in historic and Victorian districts
- Excellent public and private schools as well as multiple local colleges and universities
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including kayaking, canoeing, golfing, hiking, biking, and fishing
- Access to an array of amenities, including an international airport
- Travel + Leisure ranks Savannah #4 in “Best Cities in the United States”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsAdult & Geriatric Primary Care Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 16 pe...
Apply on company website