Job Description & Requirements
Adult & Geriatric Primary Care Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 hour shifts Pay Rate: $225000.00 - 225000.00
Heal, a highly innovative healthcare organization, is seeking a board-certified primary care provider for a full-time position in Atlanta. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that empowers providers to use technology to build their practices and improve patients' lives by focusing on closing healthcare gaps to revolutionize how care is delivered—and doing so in the privacy of patients' own homes.
- Heal providers can provide comprehensive care through an omnimodal care approach that includes house calls, telemedicine, and remote monitoring, offering capabilities that truly exceed those of most doctors' offices
- Use innovative technologies while providing the most effective and efficient home healthcare possible for your patients
- True flexibility of scheduling—determine your own work hours and shifts on a weekly basis
- Ability to spend time with each patient and develop strong interpersonal relationships—only see 8–15 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, pharmacy, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance
- Enjoy $2,500 annually for CME
- $100 million investment by Humana allows for Heal's significant growth and development
- Up to $100,000 in stock option received upon start
- Board-certified in primary specialty of practice
- Candidate must possess MD or DO
- Must be patient-focused and mission-oriented
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and innovative in care
With a population of nearly 6 million and the home to 16 Fortune 500 companies, the Atlanta metro area is an ideal place to call home.
- Atlanta and its surrounding suburbs boast some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ranked #19 in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America” (Niche)
- An abundance of outdoor recreation in the gorgeous surrounding scenery
- Atlanta offers a variety of first-class amenities, including the world's busiest international airport, incredible dining and shopping options, and professional sports teams
- An affordable place to live with below-average housing prices, low taxes, and a lower cost of living than most major U.S. cities
- Charming neighborhoods, incredibly scenic surroundings, and a temperate climate
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsAdult & Geriatric Primary Care Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 ho...
Apply on company website