Job Description & Requirements
Allergy & Immunology Physician in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 275000.00
The largest allergy and asthma practice in Central New York is seeking a board-certified allergist to join its team. This is a partnership track opportunity with nominal buy-in that will allow the incoming physician to earn in excess of the 75th percentile of the MGMA as a partner.
- Five different office sites in incredible communities
- Immediate patient volume—currently a three-month wait for new patients at all locations
- Full-time or part-time employment (depending on desire for partnership)
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
- Excellent public and private schools throughout the region as well as renowned local universities
- Visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, walk through Chittenango Falls State Park, or take a scenic cruise along the Erie Canal
- Experience four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Take day or weekend trips to New York City, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Toronto
- U.S. News ranks New York in the top 15 for Best States for Health Care, and Medscape lists it as a Best Place to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Allergy Immunology Physician, Allergist, Immunologist, Allergy Immunology, Allergies, Allergy/Immunology, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Md, Hospital, Medical, Doctor,
Job Description & RequirementsAllergy & Immunology Physician in New YorkStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 275000.00...
Apply on company website