Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiology Physician in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $340000.00 - 370000.00
Merritt Hawkins Department of Academic Recruiting has partnered with Yale School of Medicine Department of Anesthesiology to find board certified, fellowship trained critical care anesthesiologists with experience in critical care management of cardiothoracic patients.
- 18 bed-unit expanding by an additional 8 beds cares for patients undergoing a wide variety of cardiac procedures including CABG, valves, assist devices, ECMO, and transplantation.
- The department has a long history of providing clinical care and medical direction in the CT ICU
- Clinical duties will be divided between the CT ICU and operating room or 100% CT ICU, if desired
- Expanded fellowships in both cardiac and intensive care; six and two fellows respectively
- Opportunities for physician scientists to participate in ongoing clinical trials and translational research activities
- Opportunities for J1 and H1 visa candidates are available
- Board certified anesthesiologist with a fellowship in critical care medicine and ideally, a cardiac anesthesia fellowship, too
- Possess organizational and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with all members of the cardiothoracic critical care team
- Have strong teaching skills that will be integral to the education of residents, advance practice providers, nurses, and fellows
Candidates must apply through Merritt Hawkins to be considered.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsAnesthesiology Physician in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $340000.00 - 370000.00<...
Apply on company website