Job Description & Requirements
Body Imaging Physician in Connecticut
A reputable private practice in an inviting New England community is seeking a qualified candidate who is fellowship-trained in body imaging to join its team. This is a wonderful
opportunity to enjoy a great quality of life while living and working in a highly desirable location.
- Partnership opportunity—potential to earn $700,000+ as a partner
- Position is 90% body imaging
- Work day shifts only + no mammography or interventional radiology required
- Practice alongside 19 other radiologists in a strong, collegial group
- Ability to incorporate academics
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes full coverage for providers and their dependents
Just an hour outside of New York City, this charming New England community is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. With easy access to the coast, you'll be able to enjoy nearby vacation destinations and a variety of outdoor activities.
- Diverse community with engaging events and activities throughout the year
- Beautiful housing options and great local schools
- Plenty of incredible shopping, dining, and entertainment options
- Proximity to Manhattan—enjoy all of NYC's endless amenities
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Body Imaging Radiologists, Body Image Radiology, Whole Body Imaging, Radiology And Biomedical Imaging, Radiology Physician, Body Imaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsBody Imaging Physician in ConnecticutStartDate: 06/01/2021A reputable private practice in a...
Apply on company website