Job Description & Requirements
Chair of Osteopathic Principles and Practice in Alabama
The Department of Osteopathic Principles and Practice at a mission-oriented college of osteopathic medicine in Alabama is seeking a board-certified physician with proven experience to serve as chair of the department. This is a wonderful opportunity to join the only osteopathic program in the U.S. that is part of a county healthcare authority providing excellent financial support.
- OPP outpatient clinic
- Turnkey opportunity—join a fully developed OPP department with a comprehensive curriculum
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits, including retirement plans (with 7.5% employer match), malpractice coverage, PTO, paid holidays and extended winter break, and paid time and expenses for CME
- Remarkable OPP lab and additional top-notch facilities
- Established OPP fellowship program with Alabama's first osteopathic medical school
- Nationally and internationally recognized award-winning simulation program with first-of-its-kind clinical simulation fellowship for medical school students
- Charming community with a low cost of living, beautiful housing options (including lakefront properties), and excellent public and private schools
- A vibrant downtown historic district
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, and golfing
- Convenient access to a local airport
- Only a 90-minute drive to the Gulf Coast and beaches of Panama City Beach
Live 90 Minutes from Destin and Panama City Beach, Florida or Closer to Beautiful Lakefront Communities
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuromuscular Medicine, Neuromuscular, Physician, Neuromuscular Junction, Neurology, Neurological Disorder, Medicine, Doctor, Md, Health Care, Patient, Patient Care, Hospital, Pathology,
Job Description & RequirementsChair of Osteopathic Principles and Practice in AlabamaStartDate: ASAPThe Departme...
Apply on company website