Job Description & Requirements
Chief of Pediatric Urology in Tennessee
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 300000.00
Merritt Hawkins has partnered with Le Bonheur Children's Hospital and the Department of Urology at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center and together invite you to consider an opportunity to serve as Division Chief of Pediatric Urology. The successful candidate will be a proven physician leader with strong leadership experience and a track record of demonstrated excellence in education, research, and clinical care.
Leadership Position Highlights
- The Division Chief will embrace the goal of advancing the Pediatric Urology Division and promoting excellence through patient care, practice innovation, research, and education.
- Will enhance faculty and staff engagement through focused attention on recruitment, retention, career development, and highly effective communication.
- Further advance the development, outreach & reputation of an already highly regarded Pediatric Urology Division at UTHSC Le Bonheur and continue strong cooperation with both the Adult Urology Residency Program at UTHSC and St. Jude Children's Hospital.
- The successful MD/DO or MD/DO/ Ph.D. candidate will bring a sustained record of leadership accomplishment, operational expertise, and scholarly activity and will be qualified at the rank of Associate or Full Professor, and will be certified by the American Board of Urology and eligible for an unrestricted medical licence in the state of Tennessee.
- Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, a 255-bed, free-standing tertiary care facility, has been a Best Children's Hospital by U.S. News & World Report for an eighth consecutive year.
- Pediatric Urology Division is currently ranked #14 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Division comprised of three full-time faculty with diverse clinical & investigative interests, two fellows, two nurse practitioners, and a strong ancillary support staff.
- Division is supported by a comprehensive, world-class faculty of pediatric sub-specialists.
- Access to the very latest robotic surgical technology.
- An efficient modified block surgical scheduling system allows for ease of scheduling surgical cases.
- Excellent salary and fantastic state supported compensation.
- Ditch your snow shovel - you won't be needing it here.
- World-renowned jazz, blues, arts, and entertainment.
- Revitalized historic neighborhoods are now bustling meccas for retail, music, microbreweries, and award-winning restaurants.
- Extremely low cost of living - no state income tax.
- Home to FedEx and many other Fortune 500 companies.
- Visit museums, arts centers, symphony, ballet, opera, and theater.
- Extensive Mississippi Riverfront provides myriad of outdoor activities including hiking, fishing, and boating, with a city-wide emphasis on large annual music and food festivals.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsChief of Pediatric Urology in TennesseeStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 300000.00<...
Apply on company website