Job Description & Requirements
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Our practice in downtown Pittsburgh is looking for a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist to join our team.
- 100% Child psychiatry—Outpatient only
- Join a stable mental health organization with 12 providers
- Flexible practice options—Ability to design your ideal schedule
- Enjoy doing what you love while seeing a wide variety of cases
- Part-time options available
- Options for academic component, involvement with local agencies or high intensity hospital work are available
- A low cost of living
- Ranked #12 by Niche in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America”
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Access to all of Pittsburgh's many amenities, including an international airport, beautiful parks, national historic attractions, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- Pittsburgh is one of the top-ranked cities to relocate to in the U.S.
Fellowship in C&A Psych
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor
Job Description & RequirementsChild & Adolescent Psychiatry Physician in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M...
Apply on company website