Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Wisconsin
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 230000.00
A reputable health system in the Midwest is seeking qualified CRNAs to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life with a collegial, team-oriented organization just outside of Milwaukee.
- No call + no weekends required
- Bread-and-butter cases—no trauma or cardiac cases
- Step into an existing role—immediate patient volume
- Ability to work independently
- Earn $230,000 in year 1
- Opportunity to live in Madison or Milwaukee, if desired
Just an hour outside of Milwaukee, this inviting Midwest community is an ideal place to call home. Whether you're seeking big-city adventures or peace and relaxation in the beautiful scenery, you'll have everything you need and more.
- Low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools as well as nearby colleges and universities
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Access to all of Milwaukee's many amenities, including an international airport, collegiate and professional sports, and an array of tourist attractions
- Convenient access to Chicago
- Medscape names Wisconsin one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID19”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA
Job Description & RequirementsCRNA - in WisconsinStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 230000.00A reputable health syste...
Apply on company website