Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in Wisconsin
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4-day work week Pay Rate: $265000.00 - 265000.00
An outpatient-only practice in a top-rated hospital outside of Minneapolis is seeking a qualified endocrinologist to join its team.
- Ability to commute from the Twin Cities area
- No call required
- Practice in a brand new hospital and wellness center
- Competitive benefits and up to $100,000 in student loan forgiveness
- Guaranteed salary—never enter a production-only status
- A safe, family-friendly community
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and horseback riding
- Four distinct seasons and breathtaking scenery
- Convenient access to Minneapolis and St. Paul and their many amenities—an international airport, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- Medscape ranks Wisconsin #3 in “Best Places to Practice”
-Wellness background and health focus
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsEndocrinology Physician in WisconsinStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4-day work week Pay Rate...
Apply on company website