Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 300000.00
Merritt Hawkins is partnered with a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, health system in Central Ohio that has been recognized as one of the top five large health systems in America by IBM Watson Health™. We are recruiting for a board-certified or board-eligible endocrinologist to join an established practice that includes three existing endocrinologists.
Endocrinologist position available:
- Join established endocrinology practice with a high volume of diabetes cases
- Excellent support staff in place
- Compensation includes an employed base salary starting at $240,000
- Sign-on bonus:$50,000
- Benefits package includes student loan repayment, relocation, and additional incentives
- PTO: 32 days not including an additional 5 days for CME
- Live in the third most populous state capital
- International airport with daily non-stop flights to other major cities
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with highly ranked schools
- Cultural events, outdoor activities, high-end retail shopping, and more
- Outdoor paradise with hiking, lakes, and scenic views
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsEndocrinology Physician in OhioStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 300000.00Mer...
Apply on company website