Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Minnesota
A county-owned nonprofit health system in an inviting Midwest location is seeking a qualified family medicine physician to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience tremendous autonomy while practicing outpatient and inpatient services as well as in the Emergency Department.
- Rural medicine—give back to a community in need of primary care
- Ability to pick up extra ED shifts in neighboring communities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a four-day workweek and 1:6 call schedule
- Access to your own personal medical assistant
- Opportunity to build personal relationships with the patients in your community
- Guaranteed salary plus RVU bonus
- Annual $25,000 retention bonus
- Facility qualifies under State of Minnesota and Federal Government Forgiveness Loan Programs
Surrounded by beautiful scenery and filled with warm-hearted individuals and genuine Midwest friendliness, this charming town is a wonderful place to live and work.
- A low cost of living and safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Proximity to nine different lakes—enjoy fishing, camping, hiking, biking, golfing, and a variety of water activities
- Great local shops and restaurants as well as several festivals and exciting activities throughout the year
- Driving distance to Sioux Falls and Minneapolis
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAPA county-owned nonprofit heal...
Apply on company website