Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Virginia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Flexible 4 or 5-day workweek Pay Rate: $225000.00 - 250000.00
Merritt Hawkins is seeking an innovative physician leader to join a growing organization that is committed to providing complete health care services at affordable rates, easily accessible, and community-based for the people of Southwestern Virginia. With more than 40 years of experience, we have expanded to over 12 clinics around the state to offer quality care with a focus on the community's specific needs. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience a remarkable quality of life while working within one of the top private, nonprofit medical groups in Virginia.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a flexible 4 or 5-day work week and no weekends
- Total autonomy in a fully integrated clinic and interdisciplinary team
- Average 18 to 20 patients per day
- Opportunity to teach medical students and extender students if desired
- Exceptional benefits, including full healthcare, vision, dental for you and the family, 403b, 28 days of PTO, 5 days of CME, and $3,500 CME allowance
- Verified income potential of $300,000+ with a competitive base salary and lucrative production bonus
- Student loan program with qualified NHSC site with a HPSA score of 20
- International candidates are encouraged to apply (visa sponsorship available)
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 20% lower than the national average
- Our community boasts an excellent public school system and top-ranked sports programs
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation right in your backyard including hiking, camping, biking, boating, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, and off-roading
- Minutes from a variety of national attractions including Breaks Interstate Park, Birch Knob, Russell Fork River and Bad Branch
- Enjoy convenient access to Knoxville, Louisville, Nashville, Lexington, Charleston, and their many amenities including live entertainment, international airports, and professional and collegiate sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Virginia #7 in Best States Overall, and Medscape names it one of the Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in VirginiaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Flexible 4 or 5-day wor...
Apply on company website